- Self-Discovery—Would I make a good trainer?
- Adult Learning Principles
- Accelerated Learning Basics
- Accelerated Learning Techniques
- The Accelerated Learning Process
- Building Training Credibility
- Skills Practice
WHAT IS IN THIS COURSE AND WHY?...THE GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
- Start with the learner and never loose focus. We assume that you are taking this course because you want to learn something...and never forget it.
- We present principles that apply to all types of learning: mental (cognitive), physical (psychomotor), emotional (affective), and of course, combinations and mixtures of those.
- We provide a training session structure that you can apply universally, that is based on learning research...and have developed this course on that body of knowledge.
- We include learning strategies and activities, complete with examples that you can apply and adapt right away.
- We lay out practical tools for designing your next training session with a very high probability of success.
- We present helpful ways to evaluate your training effectiveness.
- We present myths and truths about training and learning so that you can separate ineffective and counterproductive tradition from what science has shown leads to a high probability of learning success.
- We conclude with some practical wisdom and thoughts about applying and maintaining what you rain from this course in your practice.
THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF TRAINING IS TO ENABLE PEOPLE TO LEARN.
OUR MISSION IS NOT TO TRANSMIT INFORMATION...BUT TO TRANSFORM LEARNERS.
WELCOME TO A COURSE DESIGNED TO TRAIN TRAINERS HOW TO TRAIN.
Why undertake such a voyage?
- If you are concerned with the competent performance of your staff...with transforming them into productive employees...doesn’t it make sense to know as much as possible about the characteristics and capabilities of the learners? This course offers you both information and in-sights into the human learner. It increases your ability to adapt your instructional efforts for maxi-mum effect.
- Most courses on training focus on instructional stimulus elements...that is...what you should do to be a great trainer, or designer of instruction. They rarely present how the learner deals with, and internalizes the training. Without a clear understanding of how humans access, treat, and retrieve what we present to them, we decrease the probability of successful learner transformation.
- Learn what you must know to be a better trainer.
- Learn the four key adult learning principles.
- A Five-Step Model fro Creating Terrific Training Sessions.
- Learn how to get learners to remember what they have learned.
- Training Approaches: Four major types of training.
- Learn the difference between testing and examining.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- All of those in your organization with as-signed responsibilities for planning and con-ducting training.
- Training professionals.
- Quality Management staff responsible for auditing and assessing the effectiveness training within the Quality Management System.
- Management responsible for ensuring the planning and establishment of training pro-grams to ensure the effective and competent performance of duties, and for allocating resources for training.
- Anyone interested in learning how to be an effective trainer.
Download the Course Brochure