JC&A offers the most relevant training you can find in this FDA regulated industry today. We offer two convenient ways to participate in our training offerings:
Quarterly Quality System Training Series: We offer the opportunity to join us and a small group of your peers once a quarter during our Quality System Training Series, designed specifically for the Human Tissue and Medical Device Industries.
Cost: $900 ($150 discount available for additional registrants from the same location), includes breakfast and lunch each day, as well as a comprehensive course manual.
On-Site Training: Any of these courses can be scheduled by your organization at your facility and tailored to your particular training needs.
To schedule one of our courses at your facility... or to attend an off-site course, email or phone our Tutoring Coordinator:
Or call: (336) 601-0957
Cost: $1200 per day plus expenses
To learn more about our individual course offerings please make a selection
Quality Training Series
- QT101: Writing and Managing Documents for
Compliance in Regulated Industry
- QT104: Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- QT107: Good Documentation Practices
- QT110: Cleanroom Training and Aseptic Processing
- QT102: Auditor Training Course
- QT105: Complaint Handling and Biovigilance
- QT108: Statistical Techniques
- QT111: Preparing and Hosting Regulatory
- QT103: Setting Up an Effective Corrective and
Preventative Action System
- QT106: cGTP Regulations Basic Training
- QT109: Preparing and Conducting Management
Management Training Series
- MT102: Creating a Quality Culture
Human Resources Series
- HR101: Basic Human Resources
About your Instructor…
Jim Colyn is a past Chairman of the Education Committee with the American Association of Tissue Banks and is also a member of the AATB Quality Taskforce. He serves as a faculty member with the Center for Professional Advancement providing world-wide instruction in cGTP, cGMP, QSR and other Quality Management System topics. He is a popular speaker with the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB), Eye Bank Association of America (EBAA), Association of Organ Procurement Organizations (AOPO), and North American Transplant Coordinators Organization (NATCO).
Listen to what participants in Our Courses designed for regulated industries have to say…
- “The course was very well organized. The topics were interesting. I definitely will recommend it to my colleagues.”
- “Excellent presentations, very experienced speaker. He kept my interest throughout the entire course.”
- “I learned a lot! The course was presented as an on-site course, and our entire Quality organization benefited greatly!”
- “I was able to get answers to questions that have been brought up on the job regularly.”